Tuesday 12 January 2010

New Club Night in the Northwest (TBC)

Been in talks this week over a possible return to clubland via the ideas for a New Club Night in the Northwest (tbc) the talks consist of myself becoming the head promoter and the New Resident (DJ) on either a Fri / Sat night.

After the initial meeting today, the owners are very keen to have me on board given my past experience in filling venues and at attracting the right clubbers with my blend of music styles for over 12years.

They have lots to spend and even more planned with huge Bands and Other Quality Djs plus more, so it may be one to watch out for over the next few months.

However, due to my own commitments with the business at the beginning of this year, it may be a little to soon for me to commit to each week at this stage. As there will no doubt be a lot of promotion involved to compete with the already established club nights. However, I'll keep all loyal followers updated once further talks have commenced.

Alan